Business in the Cloud is Simple
Our desktop virtualization “Hosted App” solution simplifies IT and upgrades security by allowing end users easy access, from any device. This option is extremely powerful delivering access to their desktop, software applications, email and data which is stored in the cloud.
All this is delivered from an enterprise class data center, and managed on-demand via a single pane-of-glass control panel.
- Simply log into your hosted workspace to access your applications and data
- Same experience from PC, Mac, tablet or smartphone
- It eliminates the need to actively manage applications and back office infrastructure
- Changes to your company’s IT are managed quickly and easily with our control panel
- If you need support, we’re here 24|7|365
No matter where you are or what device you’re using, you are connected
- Access files and applications from anywhere on any device
- Consistent work experience across users’ desktops, laptops, tablets and smartphones
- Central location for syncing data between devices, your teams and the cloud
- Quick and easy to access with responsive performance
- Upgrades are automatic, allowing you more time to focus on other aspects of your business
- Set-up is incredibly easy, even for users who have little to no technical knowledge.
Decreases IT Management
Frees up your IT staff to work on the strategic
- Includes all operating system and application updates. No need to touch individual desktops
- Supports Bring Your Own Device: most devices are “plug & play”
- Easily provision users and applications
Providing you a secure, world-class IT solution
- Centralizes data in a secure cloud environment.
- Control confidential data with defined security policies
- Includes a complete disaster recovery solution so you can avoid costly business disruptions
- Data centers are SSAE 16 certified
Keeping your staff working efficiently and effectively
- Extends data and application access to all employees across entire organization
- Easily add line-of-business and productivity applications as you grow
- Expands collaboration by simplifying how you share data between colleagues and customers
- Decreases time IT devotes to network, applications and user support issues